~:[CH7 - Day 112]:~ Days That Feel This Good
There are many days that are good in a person's life, then there are days that as simply spectacular. Those days that feel so great and that you never want them to end. When you wake up at just the right time, the water is just warm enough, the weather is perfect and you get a nice balance of friends and family while still getting all of your work done. I couldn't help but smile today, because it felt this good. Life is unpredictable and you never know where you will head, but the days that feel this good are ones that you just need to soak in and enjoy. I was so grateful today for many thing as I walked along the streets, I knew that this was shaping to be one of the best days ever. I didn't want to ask why and even anticipate better days, rather, I soaked it all in and was grateful. Don't take these days for granted and soak in all the greatest in those simply spectacular days.


No comments:
Post a Comment