Wednesday, April 25, 2018

~:[CH7 - Day 115]:~ Love Never Dies

~:[CH7 - Day 115]:~ Love Never Dies
The heart is one of the most precious things that we have. Not only does it keep us alive, but it is the thing most associated with love. It's amazing how much love flows in and out of our daily lives, from friends (like my prom date), to family, and to the one we hold dear. It's a fragile thing that must be protected at all cost and as we should love fiercely, we also must love wisely. I am so grateful for having so many around me to love and as I watched Love Never Dies, as much as I did not love it, love still flowed through me as I thought about how lucky I am. I guess you never really know how life will turn out and how your heart will change, but there is definitely one thing that's for sure, love never dies. Even when you are long gone from this earth, there will be those who love you and when they pass, there will be the memory of those moment. So my friends, my family, my love, love each other wholeheartedly, pour out more love than you ever thought possible and you'll find that what you give, you'll receive much more in return, not for a moment, but forever. As while love can be a scary thing, it can also be magical once it is unmasked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment