~:[CH7 - Day 118]:~ Closing In
It ended up being about an 18 hour work day for me, as I had an MUN conference followed by Prom. While I was exhausted, I also enjoyed one of the final events of the year and one of my final conferences of the year as we close in on the end of the school year. It just hit me how quickly everything has gone this year and I am amazed at how quickly we arrived at the end of the year. It's always nice to think about how much my students have grown since freshman year and these group of seniors definitely have in MUN and in life. I came home exhausted and I have to wake up early, so I guess I will have to post pictures tomorrow. Regardless, I will still reflect on today as we close in on the end of the year. How quickly time flies.


No comments:
Post a Comment