~:[CH7 - Day 120]:~ Cloudy Days
Our last day in the Suburban League is quickly arriving as league prelims was contested today. The weather wasn't the greatest, but we had some solid performances on the day. When I saw this picture, it made me see that while competition can be fierce at times, in the end, many of these athletes will find comrades in their competitors. As while there may be those moments where people don't get along, there are also moments where the sun peeks through and there is nothing but smiles shining through. Yes, there were moments which I wish we could've changed and throughout my life, but when it comes down to it, those cloudy days help guide us to the sunny days which lay ahead. It was a little strange at how it was cloudy and windy throughout the meet, however, just as it ended, we finally saw the sun. I guess today truly paralleled life. Just wait, the sun will shine for you soon enough. Soon enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment