~:[CH7 - Day 92]:~ Discovery
There comes a time in your life where you find a chance to adventure. It doesn't have to be extreme or expensive, but simply a stroll along a beach, through a national park or a drive along a highway. In those moments, you discover a lot. You discover that there is still so much about the world that you don't know and there is so much more out there for you to discover. You don't have to do what everyone else is doing, rather, you can find the things you love and go out and search them out. I think so many people use social media to guide them where they should go, rather than allowing their own interest drive what you want to discover. Documenting what you do is not necessarily a bad thing, but don't forget to soak it all in as well. As I drove home, there were so many moments where I wish I could have snapped a picture, but at the same time, it's an image that will be forever captured in my mind that I decided to only share with myself.


No comments:
Post a Comment