~:[CH7 - Day 98]:~ Almost Perfect
Things in life are not perfect, but sometimes, they almost can be. After an exhausting two days, I had some time to relax. I fell asleep early and got up refreshed. My body was sore, so after cleaning up my van, I laid in the bathtub and relaxed. It was refreshing. my body wasn't recovered, but I felt much better than I did before. I was excited, as I was heading the first game that Ohtani was going to pitch at home! I was lucky enough to see him in Oakland and he was even more impressive at home. As inning after inning passed, the talk of a perfect game began arising. Sadly, in the seventh, that hope disappeared, but it was amazing to see 12Ks and only one hit and one walk over seven innings. The crowded was ecstatic and I was so happy to have witnessed this. I finished the day doing a little planning and resting on my final day before going back to work tomorrow. I have a lot of things I need to get in order, but for now, I would have to say that this was the almost perfect ending to this break.


No comments:
Post a Comment