Friday, March 1, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 60]:~ The Joys of Life

~:[CH8 - Day 60]:~ The Joys of Life
I don't always get to come home, but when I do, there always seems to be a joyful smile on his face when he is with grandpa. The laughter radiated through the house as he sat next to grandpa. It was a little saddening as I knew that I would be leaving home soon, however, it was comforting in knowing that he was doing well. I tried to get everything done before I left for the trip. It's always a challenge to leave when we have school the day of, however, we managed and got to the airport, most of them early. United seating was a total mess and pretty uncomfortable, but when you have a moment like I had today, even these bad situations can't ruin the joys of life that are so special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment