~:[CH8 - Day 87]:~ There's a Power Inside of Us
As we wrapped up our one-on-one interviews, I began to be reminded of the power that we all have within us. Many of us don't believe in ourselves enough and I see it on a regular basis with my students. Whether it's not going out there and taking risks or shelling up because of all the things we faced. We don't allow ourselves to reach our potential because we are too afraid or unaware of the power that resides inside of us. While our school musical was a bit mature at times, I think the underlying message was quite clear in that we have the power to rise up and change the situation around us if it's something we're not happy about. The voice that resides within us is more powerful than we could ever imagine and it only takes us knowing that in order for us to understand just what we are capable of. Every day, I am around capable students and in a single day I saw my students as artists as they drew amazing propaganda posters, I saw them as thespians, as they acted their hearts on on stage at our musical and project diversity, and I saw them athletes, as while today we prepared for tomorrow, just the process of them doing all that they needed to do. Every day, I come across students that I know will be successful someday and it's when they finally realize the power that lies within them will they come to realize that potential. We all have that power within us and it is my hope that we can all come to realize it.


No comments:
Post a Comment