Tuesday, March 12, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 71]:~ Time and Time Again

~:[CH8 - Day 71]:~ Time and Time Again
With some changes by the school, there was less traffic than normal in the gym, regardless, we made the effort to bring in new athletes into the program. As I went back and forth across campus to try and cover the sports tables while also checking out the progress of the MUN debate, I thought to myself, I've been doing this for a long time. It's been such a routine for me over the years, I have done the same thing time after time, trying to bring in new athletes and grow the program. There was some promise with those who came by and who really knows what's in store for next season. Regardless, it's always great to work with these wonderful students as despite the craziness and rush all around, I would do it all over again for these wonderful students. Tomorrow will be another day, but it doesn't mean that it will be any different, as a day where you are living and breathing, is time we cannot take for granted. Make the most of your time here, before all of it disappears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment