~:[CH8 - Day 80]:~ In the Heavens
You can sometimes wonder what exactly is planned for us all. As the glorious sky opened up overhead, clearing a path for us to hold our meet, you wonder if this was all in the plan. I grew up in a Christian school and learned a lot about the Bible, but also about myself in the process. I grew and learned, but every time I looked up into the sky, I wondered, what is coming down to me from the Heavens? We live in a world where we can GPS our way to anywhere we want to go, but there is no road map to the place that I have in mind. As the storm clouds raged on, so did the meet and despite the drastically changing weather, I was in awe as I soaked in the beautiful views around me. I was stressed and upset (having to run a meet that we were guests at), however, I found tranquility in the Heavens. As while tomorrow will be a day that is better or worse, I know that my strength that heads my way comes from above. I could sit here and continue to wonder what is planned for us or rather, I can trust the process and be welcoming of all that coming my way.


No comments:
Post a Comment