Friday, June 3, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 154]:~ With Every Brushstroke

 
~:[CH11 - Day 154]:~ With Every Brushstroke

It was the last day for seniors. It was a sad day as we said our goodbyes and the freshmen said goodbye to their IAs. It's incredible how quickly time flew by and how these ones I remember as freshmen are now off to their new lives. One of my seniors surprised me with something so amazing. Since freshman year, he's always had this great artistic ability as he sketched the entire class. Today, he gifted me a painting of one of my photos. These kinds of gifts truly make my heart melt along with the well thought out cards and letters. You can sense the passion in each stroke and I am definitely going to treasure this piece for a long time into the future. These are things money can't buy as these types of gifts are from the heart. Taking the time and effort to do this doesn't go unnoticed and I appreciate it. This class truly has appreciate so many thing and with each stroke, they've shown me more and more the complete picture of why I enjoy my job so much; it's moments like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment