
~:[CH11 - Day 162]:~ By Chance
Life is definitely a gamble. You pick your path, much like you pick your machine here, but when you complete the cycle, you don't always get what you hoped for, sometime similar, but not what you hoped. I guess you have to take the perspective that you may get another chance at it or that you can enjoy what you received. I enjoyed wandering around today and I did end up getting what I was hoping for from the day, but I also have to keep in mind that they days ahead may not be so. Always keeping in mind that while we have a lot of control in our lives, there is some parts of life that are truly by chance. I always have to remind myself, focus on controlling what I can and don't get distraught by things that I cannot. Best of luck to you all on your next cycle in whatever area of your life it may be.

No comments:
Post a Comment