I caught up on work in the morning and then headed to the studio as planned. My schedule has not been consistent so I always have to check my schedule to make sure that everything is in line. Unfortunately, tonight didn't quite line up as I had thought. When I showed up at the studio to check in, they let me know that we didn't have a reservation down for today. I guess, somehow, we made a mistake when planning and didn't reserve the space for the shoot. In the end, we walked around Shin-Okubo and in the end, didn't figure it out. It's okay though. Sometimes, things don't go to plan and you don't figure it out. The day isn't productive and there isn't much to highlight, but it doesn't mean it's the end of the world. At the end of the night, I ran across a singer who was the bright spot in a day that was quite lackluster. I guess in life, we want every moment to go as planned, but we also have to keep in mind that it's not always going to work out that way and when we hit that bump in the road, we just got to find a way to keep ourselves on course or reroute ourselves to the destination ahead. Today, I rerouted and we'll see what's ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment