Thursday, June 16, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 167]:~ This World is Super

 
~:[CH11 - Day 167]:~ This World is Super

I've always wanted to go to Universal and after hearing their changes, I just had to go. After taking the train over to Kansai and going straight to the park with my bags, I was able to enjoy the wonderful world that is USJ. Sadly, they took out the AOT statues, but in its place, there was the AOT ride. It was fabulous. The park itself had many similarities, but the cleanliness, the themed food and merchandise and all the workers waving at every turn made it even more of a wonderful place. Super Mario World was quite the amazingly designed place, as it was interactive and just felt like an amazing experience as you tried to complete various tasks all around. What wasn't so super is that my next stop that night was 90 minutes away, but even though I had to lug three bags with me, I was overjoyed with the full, but amazing day experiencing this wonderful park. If you get a chance, check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment