Wednesday, June 22, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 173]:~ Monkey Business

 
~:[CH11 - Day 173]:~ Monkey Business

I took a break from work and trekked up to Nagano with a friend. I've always wanted to head up to see the "snow monkeys" and while there was no snow, there were definitely plenty of monkeys. I was a little afraid since the guide said they may not be there, but luckily, there were monkeys all around. The onsen in the area was amazing and it also came with a wonderful dinner that was one of the best meals I've had since I've been here. It was nice to get away and relax and find a new environment. It is definitely hard to get around in the Nagano region, however, when you do, you'll experience a different world than what you're used to in Japan. From the city life to the a walk in the forest, the diversity in this country is quite amazing and is something you can definitely explore. All work and no play is not the way to go, so today, we got into a little monkey business and it ended up being such a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment