Tuesday, June 21, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 172]:~ For a Change

 
~:[CH11 - Day 172]:~ For a Change

It was nice to come back to the city and have a lighter schedule today. I did have to work, but for the most part, it was pretty relaxing. I went to my normal ramen shop and this time I ordered tsukemen instead of ramen. It was nice to have a change and it had a little spice on top of it. After work, I got to chill with a friend and just chat over drinks talking about a range of things and enjoyed the music. It was a great environment to be in to just chill and relax and a bit different than the days I've had. No matter how our routines are, it's nice every once in awhile to have that change and mix things up, even if it means ditching that favorite item on the menu every once in awhile. It may not always be the right choice, but usually, it adds a little bit of spice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment