
~:[CH11 - Day 182]:~ Timing is Everything
I worked in the day and had this awkward gap before I was going to meet my friends. I just wanted to rest, but then I knew I was a bit hungry and should eat a bit. I didn't want to go to a restaurant and wanted to take out, but it is a bit more challenging to take out aside from the convenience store (it has become much easier though). I stopped by the department store knowing they had some bento boxes and other foods and realized it was almost closing time. Timing was everything. As I stopped by a shop that had some good food, the worker was putting on the stickers and I knew I had scored. Discounted food, but also something that I actually wanted to eat. I snagged two items before others could, grabbed some karaage and zoomed back home out of the sweltering heat. It was nice to relax and had a lot of extra food to share with my friends before we headed out. I could have had a quick fast food meal, but ended up but ended up with a mini potluck and I couldn't be happier. In this case, timing was everything and on those days, instead of asking how it happened, let's just appreciate that it did and soak in all the good that came along with it.

No comments:
Post a Comment