Sunday, July 24, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 205]:~ After Some Time ...

 
~:[CH11 - Day 205]:~ After Some Time ...

I wasn't particularly excited to wake up early again. I had not slept past 6am this whole week. Similarly, I wasn't too excited to go to Disneyland as I knew it would be warm and the park would be crowded. However, going to the park with my whole family for the first was something to be excited for. I used to have a Disney pass until they started to toy around with this current reservation system. Never having to have to pay for parking, I was astonished that it is now $30 to park. I'm sure that the last time my parents went, parking was $10 or less. Regardless, I didn't think about much other than simply capturing and experience these great moments with the family. Since we stayed on the rides for the children, the lines weren't terrible and we got on a good number of rides before the little ones fell asleep (almost at the same time). It's been some time since we've been here together, however, some things never change as sharing this experience with family is truly magical. While it felt weird to walk out of the park so early, as we walked out after enjoying our Dole Whip, I was happy to have a fulfilling day where some great memories were made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment