Friday, July 15, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 196]:~ A Little Chaotic

 
~:[CH11 - Day 196]:~ A Little Chaotic

Schedules, plans and organization are definitely keys to staying on top of things and finding success, however, sometimes in life, you need to allow things to get a little chaotic. One of the games we have in our collection is a game called footsoccer where we mix up ultimate frisbee & football with soccer. We don't keep score and the athletes run around chasing whatever implement comes their way. When I watch it, I always think chaos, but I also think, it's what we need. When we play a game, it's often a goal to "win" the game, but why can't we just play? Yes, there are rules to the game, but do they have to be rigid and enforced? It's great to do so, but once in awhile, having that flexibility allows you to explore and discover more than what you would have found if you simple stayed within the lines. I always think of coloring as while it keeps things nice and neat, going outside the lines sometimes allows you to create something that you never would have imagined otherwise. Stay on top of things, keep organized, but every once in awhile, enjoy a little chaos, color outside the lines and see what you create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment