
~:[CH11 - Day 207]:~ Across Time
It's amazing how quickly time flies by. I remember these two as babies celebrating a birthday together and today they were running side by side at our afternoon workout. We talked about "when they get older" when they were young and before we knew it, we were here. I guess life is like that. We talk about the future and soon enough, that future becomes the present. How much do we change over that span depends on so many factors, but across time, how much do we actually change? As much as dramas are fiction, there is a lot of reality tied into their stories including one that talks about how our surroundings often guide us towards a certain future. On our journey though, we are given the opportunity to make these final choice to decide where we end up. While at times, some face more obstacles in reaching those higher plateaus, for all of us, our decisions of the past bring us to today and will help us determine our tomorrow. No matter how our journey has been, I hope that we can find our way to great victories and moments. Surely there will be moments we will struggle and will shed tears, however, as we move through time, I hope that the joy and success we find can outweigh those things that try to weigh us down. As we talk about "when we get older" I hope that our future holds great moments that we can share, moments we can love, and of course moments to celebrate, however, in the meantime, let's make the most of today as we work our way across time day by day.

No comments:
Post a Comment