Sunday, July 3, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 184]:~ Risk = Reward

 
~:[CH11 - Day 184]:~ Risk = Reward

Originally I wanted to trek back to Kansai today, but my pass had expired and it was going to be a bit expensive to head back. I also added a shoot at night so I had to decide what to do with the remainder of the day. I've always wanted to visit this spot as I've seen so many post about it, but knowing how far it was, I wasn't so sure. I made the trek anyways and risked the five hours of travel it would take to get there and back not knowing if it would be worth. The weather was a bit gloomy and made touring around the area a little more challenging, but when I stepped into the display, I knew the decision was right. It's such a gorgeous piece and I just wanted to soak it in for awhile. It was definitely a risk to make the trek, but saw such amazing views during this trip and know that it's a place I'll need to return to again as there is much more to explore in the area. It was a little bit of a risk, but sometimes when you're willing to put in on the line, there is a reward waiting for you and today, this was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment