Tuesday, January 16, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 16]:~ Loyalty

 
~:[CH13 - Day 16]:~ Loyalty

Whenever I drive home and Max is outside, he starts running towards my house. I have built a nice relationship with this cute little booger as I've trained him to do a few tricks over time. He knows the routine and does what needs to in order to get the reward. With all the dogs I have had, I really appreciated the loyalty they had. They often say that a dog is a man's best friend and I definitely think it's true. Maybe it's just because we are their source of food and treat them well, but all of my dogs have been incredible and I've loved them dearly. While Max is not my dog, living next door, I get to greet him fairly often. I hope that for all of us, we get to experience the joys of a pet. I'm sure other pets are the same way and in our lives, they become something that can heal us after a bad day. Sure at times they can terrorize us when they won't be quiet, they tear something up around the house or leave a nice little surprise, but regardless, your heart definitely belongs to them and theirs to you. Love them dearly. Today, I was overjoyed to be able to have a moment with Max and it definitely uplifted me during a crazy busy and stressful day. What amazing stories do you have with your pet?

No comments:

Post a Comment