Saturday, January 20, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 20]:~ Win, Lose or Draw

 
~:[CH13 - Day 20]:~ Win, Lose or Draw

We had to wake up super early to arrive at the airport by 4:45am. I didn't make the wisest decisions to stay at last night's game until the end, as I only got about two hours of sleep, which I felt when I finally sat down at the end fo the day. Of course the day was filled with things that were wins, loses and draws. The early morning wakeup and moving our luggage to our hotel was definitely a loss. The weather was a draw (or maybe a win) as we had some blue skies before the rain. The Packers lose felt like a loss, but in reality, it was a draw as this young team defied expectations. With more experience, I am excited for what this team can do in the future. As for the wins, it's very typical to see during these trips. It is a small group, but in it, I get a chance to chat with them all, see them all and enjoy this experience. They battled the fatigue and walked to the hotel, they wandered around Chinatown and they did a great job in the escape room. In the end, our team escaped our room for the final win of the night and while I walked home a bit distraught from the Packers game, I was happy to know that we survived the first day without a hitch. In life we'll face many loses in our lives, but hopefully you can find a group (no matter what size) to be there to make your days better and to support you when the challenges in life pile up, Just like in the escape room, when we go about it alone, we may find ourselves search for clues of what to do next, but together, it seems much easier to solve the challenges of life and escape those difficult times in life, Here's to a wonderful week surviving this storm, but I know it will be possible with a solid group joining me for this journey - a definite win!

No comments:

Post a Comment