Saturday, January 6, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 6]:~ Express Yourself

 
~:[CH13 - Day 6]:~ Express Yourself

It was my last day of sleeping in. I will wake up at a normal time tomorrow after my "break-like" schedule. I actually don't like the feeling of the unproductivity, but it also feels nice to not have too much to worry about. I took care of what I needed to do quickly as I found out we would have guest later in the evening. It's always a bit tiring at the end of the night when they come, but I will definitely enjoy spending these moments with them. I am often away when they come over, so it definitely is a blessing to be at home when they do stop by. I love to watch them show their creative side through drawing, coloring, but also just expressing themselves. While sometimes they're too energetic and a little crazy, it's definitely fun to see them be themselves. I often wonder, when we become adults, do we still continue to find ways to express ourselves? Do we have an outlet where we can let out our true emotions? Writing poetry and lyrics has always been one of my outlets, but I am guessing photography and this blog also allow me to express myself. In a world where sometimes social media can isolate us, maybe we can find more opportunities and ways to express ourselves to truly allow ourselves to be avoid being bottled up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment