Monday, July 1, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 183]:~ Be Happy, Be Yourself

~:[CH13 - Day 183]:~ Be Happy, Be Yourself

Everytime I've come to Tokyo, I've tried to get a reservation at the Pokemon Cafe without any luck. It's hard enough waiting until 2am, but then you have to deal with the tech issues and even the battle against bots. I got so many responses asking how I got it since I finally went and I was able to find a service to do it on my first try with them. It was worth it to go there once. It felt a little strange going there alone, but at the same time, I was glad I did it. In life, it's easy to make decisions based on how others will view it or if other are doing it, but at some point, you have to do what makes you happy, by doing something you love. You'll find a community who will love it and those who love you, will support you. Don't let the judgements of others guide you, rather heed advice and ultimately decide what is best for you. In life, we have a mountain of responsibilities, but the most important one is to be happy by being yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment