~:[CH13 - Day 209]:~ Behind the Scenes
As I captured the moments of KCON, I couldn't help to thinknof the many behind the scenes. The idols are talented and special, but all of this works because of those behind the scenes. The writers and producers, those who organize and plan, those who take care of every smaller detail and more. I'm lucky to know many of those whondo that at KCON, KPOP and life.pppp In coordinating events, while I hear the most back from those who attend, there are so many working parts that make it work. While we should sit back and enjoy the show or experience, let's always remember to thank those who work behind the scenes to make all the incredible things in life to happen, as they also deserve the spotlight. While I was hanging on by the end of the night, I walked back to my car happy, knowing that I survived the day, accomplished what I needed to and enjoyed quite an experience known as KCON.


No comments:
Post a Comment