
~:[CH13 - Day 211]:~ With the Flow of Traffic
The only reason I was dreading heading to dinner was because of the traffic, however, it ended up not being too bad. Similarly, the restaurant also wasn't too busy. It was one of those days where things just seemed to go smoothly, thus, I enjoyed the flow of today's traffic. We can't always control how things will play out. When meeting with people, I constantly check how the traffic is, but even then, I can't always get an accurate prediction. Thus, I always plan on leaving a bit early (if possible), just so the person I am meeting isn't waiting around. I often plan for the worst, that way, when things roll smoothly, it's just a bonus. Extra time or a stress free venture, it's always a good bonus! Today's extra planning allowed me to browse around, get a little bit of work done and even get good parking! There will be days where even the greatest amount of planning cannot counter, but for the most part, my overzealous planning allows me to be prepared in any given situation so I don't have to stress about the flow of traffic. How do you approach life in these regards?
(Pictures Above - Mentaiko Pasta from Louders LA)

No comments:
Post a Comment