Tuesday, July 16, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 198]:~ Focus & Fun

 
~:[CH13 - Day 198]:~ Focus & Fun

It's good to be focused on your goals and what you want to accomplish, but taking it too serious could actually be a detriment to you at times. I think sometimes we get so wrapped up in what we are aiming for, that we forget about some of the intangibles that will get us to where we want to be. The smaller interactions, the laughs, the time together are big keys in finding success. This summer, we've had a smaller group, but I also feel that this group is pretty cohesive. They spend time together outside of practice and really relate to each other well. While they may not all be the best of friends, I think it's nice to see them work hard and also enjoy each other's company. Life is something that is full of goals, but when you reach those goals and you're standing there alone, it's not as exciting than when you can hear a chorus of voices raised to celebrate what you've accomplished. I'm hoping for this team, they find a mountain of success and together than can celebrate together, allowing their voices carry through the valleys and echo to all the peaks around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment