
~:[CH13 - Day 190]:~ Out of Rhythm
Watching my athletes work on this drill, I thought about the coordination and rhythm it takes to complete it, however, today, I didn't feel that rhythm. I thought I had gotten myself back into the pace of things, as the adjustment is never too difficult, but my body has been telling me otherwise. I keep taking naps when I don't want to and haven't gotten around to completing everything I've needed to. These stretches can become frustrating, but it can also help you reset and find ways to adapt and adjust yourself. Being in rhythm feels amazing, when everything just seems to fall into place. However, when you're out of rhythm, it truly is a test for you, to see how you can use your tools and resources to get you back on track when you've gone astray. You learn more from when you are trying to find your rhythm, even when it feels like things are better when things are going smoothly. Don't get frustrated, but approach it like a puzzle. At times, you may feel like you're missing pieces, but if you are persistent, strategize a bit, and don't give up, eventually you'll find that satisfaction of the puzzle that you complete. When you look at a scenic view, it can be something you enjoy and soak it, but when you pieced together the puzzle of that scenic view, you truly can take a deeper appreciation, knowing all that it took to create this canvas you are staring at. For all those who find yourself out of rhythm, keep at it as eventually you'll find your way out of that rut and allow yourself to find that rhythm once again.

No comments:
Post a Comment