Sunday, July 21, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 203]:~ Preparing the Counter

 
~:[CH13 - Day 203]:~ Preparing the Counter

It was quite interesting to attend my first EVO. I wasn't sure what to expect, but didn't know the crowds would be so massive and enthusiastic. The energy in the arena was amazing as they cheered on their favorite players. I did play a decent amount of games growing up, but I never was on a top tier level. I was always about average so seeing players on the elite level was quite amazing. What I noticed is how they tried their best to prepare a counter for the expected moves. Some had notes with them to prepare for the battle as everything was studied and minutely planned. However, just like in life, you can't always predict the curve balls that life will throw at you. In the end, I got caught up in the celebrations after the victory as I was taking photos of this epic moment. As I drove home, I thought about how we always prepare our best for what life throws at us and even the most prepared of us, won't be ready for everything. You just have to do your best to adjust and find a way to counter all the punches that life throws at you in hopes that you too will be celebrating your victories in life. I wish I could have stayed a bit longer, but with a full schedule, I had to go back to prepare and rest for the week ahead. I know there will be many things to deal with throughout the week, but after watching the competition, I know I'll just have to do my best to counter everything thrown my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment