Sunday, November 30, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 334]:~ Expectations vs Reality

 
~:[CH14 - Day 334]:~ Expectations vs Reality

It's easy to judge a book by its cover. As I ordered this drink, I expected it to be overly sweet and I would toss it away, but I thought, it's worth a shot. I'm not a big chocolate person so in the end, it isn't a drink I would order again, but it wasn't anywhere what I expected. I expected my schedule today to be a bit chaotic, but the reality is that it just flowed. Being here time after time has allowed me to evaluate my timing better as I had just enough time to comfortably make it from spot to spot, which was nice. Every encounter I had to day was grea and while a few I expected to be a bit stressful, ended up being some of the best moments. Don't always allow your expectations to drive your approach, yet also keep yourself grounded in reality. A good balance of both will help you find yourself less disappointed and you may find more pleasant surprises than originally planned. I hope that all your realities are exceptional!

No comments:

Post a Comment