~:[CH2 - Day 63]:~ A Friend on Me
The United Nations Building played host to the opening of the CSW conference, which was cool to see in action, but slowed us down majorly at the check-in area. As usual, our tour was great and we got to see a lot of great and awesome things. The students showed themselves off to the tour guides who were so amazed at their knowledge. Afterwards, we hit up Grand Central Station's Oyster Bar, which was a good addition to my stomach :) ... while I was exhausted, the American Museum of Natural History ended up being a pretty good visit, as I was able to see so much in the amount of time that I had. I grabbed a bit to eat at Carnegie (The Woody Allen), then also caught up with an alumni at the Burger Joint, which was uber delish as well! Did I mention that I made a new friend at the AMNH? See the picture above!


No comments:
Post a Comment