~:[CH2 - Day 75]:~ FANatic
UCI made it to the championship game of the Big West tournament. It brought back memories of when I was in college (the crazy fanatic that almost got kicked out of games bc I was yelling at the refs) and they won the regular season championship in the Big West and were considered one of the top 30 schools in the country. While I have been sad since the game ended. I am proud of the 'Eaters for representing and hope that they'll rise up again next year and take that final leap! Always will back the 'Eaters (zot zot zot!)! Keep your heads up 'Eater nation!
I now wish I had stayed back and watched, as the end result may have been different. My friend's new place in San Diego is pretty cool, but it needs furniture :P I guess once it has it, it can be the pad to hang out at! Anyone in SD want to hang??? :)


No comments:
Post a Comment