~:[CH2 - Day 86]:~ Will You Go To ...
With prom quickly approaching, the cross country and track prom asking has gone into high gear. Often times, our athletes ask each other to the dance and it's pretty cool to see. I think there may have been about five in the past few days who have asked each other. I can't believe how elaborate some of these are and maybe almost overboard. What happened to the simple, will you go to prom with me? I guess it has slowly led to this. After a great practice, we had a little get together and it was great to see so many old faces in what I wish was my future house ... completely empty and ready to be moved into. Realistically, it won't happen. Oh well! To top off the wonderful day, my brother told me that I made the end clip for the Clippers Basketbowl Charity Event with my between the legs shot when I went head-to-head with DeAndre Jordan, yahoo! Fifteen seconds of fame, right there ... well, maybe five. (http://www.nba.com/clippers/video/2013/03/27/BasketBOWL2013mov-2425939/?teams/clippers/2013/03/27/BasketBOWL2013mov-2425939).


No comments:
Post a Comment