~:[CH2 - Day 65]:~ Time to Get Serious
Conference began today. The day of conference is normally dedicated to conference prep, which it was. We were able to sneak out for a bit and grab a bite to eat in the St. Marks area, which allowed me to eat bibimbap, japadog, and pomme frites. It was super delicious! I then got my students through their MET test and finally over to the opening ceremonies. While there were the normal mixed reactions, I saw so many of our delegates excelling on the first day and even had a comment that our delegates were "on fire."We were also referred to as "infamous." While there are some wrinkles we need to iron out, things are getting better for the most part as we head into potential storm. At least I have some ramen inside to keep me warm :)


No comments:
Post a Comment