Sunday, March 24, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 83]:~ Am I Dreaming???

~:[CH2 - Day 83]:~ Am I Dreaming???
I was woken up to help prepare to move new couches in the house since they needed my "muscles" which was fine, since I was headed out to run with Andrew and Janie for our Ragnar training. After, the couches arrived and we all worked to get them in the house. Then, it was time to head off to the Clippers Basketbowl Challenge. It was truly a dream with every Clippers in the house including coaches, players, and the Spirit. Walking in, I was so overwhelmed by everything and ended up entering a raffle and another raffle to challenge a Clippers. Our lanemates were amazing and we had a wonderful time and we bowled with Ronny Turiaf and Traci who bowled a frame on our lane. Later on, we bowled with assistant coach, Robert Pack, who had the top Clippers score! I got pictures with ALL BUT ONE Clippers players! I was selected to bowl head-to-head against DeAndre Jordan and while super nervous, I pulled out a between the legs spare to get the victory! I also ended up winning three raffle prizes along with the red pin challenge! To top it all off, our team won the overall championship and I fell just seven pins shy of getting the best score. I can't believe how amazing this experience was and am glad to have gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment