Friday, March 8, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 67]:~ Small Things in a Big City

~:[CH2 - Day 67]:~ Small Things in a Big City
You might have just walked right by this little guy, but if you did, you would have missed out on something cool. Often, we are in such a hurry to get places, we forget to take a second to look at all the great things we have around us - friends, family, jobs, and much, much more. Today's snow storm made Central Park look amazing and made today a slushy but cool day. Levain Bakery was the stop of the day, while we watched the students in committees. Stardust, Times Square, and the social added up to a great last night. I also got to catch up with the wonderful Sandy, who I kept my promise to of not posting any pictures. All in all, it was a great last night to the trip. I am just dreading the wake up call tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment