Saturday, March 23, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 82]:~ Celebrate Life!

~:[CH2 - Day 82]:~ Celebrate Life!
After spending hours in the sun with my track team who had a number of great performances, I grabbed a quick bite at Mario's, then prepped for a great night with friends. I was able to celebrate the birth of an old friend who hit a milestone today. She has been able to live a full and wonderful life who has left nothing but a positive trail for those to frolic in and I look forward to all the years ahead to see what magic she has in store. I have known Jenn for about half my life and I couldn't image my life without her, as she has been an amazing friends to me and all those around her. Today, we celebrate your life, of which you have made the most out of. Thank you for always being there to lend your ear, your shoulder and your heart in times of tears, of laughter, and of smiles. Happy birthday and congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment