~:[CH6 - Day 65]:~ Time to Shine
The rain passed on through on Sunday, making way for a clear day on Monday. Honestly, today felt like a Tuesday and by day's end, I couldn't believe it was still Monday. Regardless, I enjoyed the day, had a great lunch, got in another great walk, and even had Tpumps to top it all off. At practice, I was excited to give the Athlete of the Meet awards to our two athletes, one for boys frosh/soph and one for girls varsity, even though she is just a freshman. With a combination of the 4x1, 100, 200, and 4x4 for the boy and the 4x1, 400, HJ, and 4x4 for the girl, it was quite an incredible meet for them both. It was a cool and well deserved award. We ended the night with a great run and weight workout. I missed out on a fun dinner outing as I ran late in getting there, but I made up for it in the evening, by being productive, packing for NY, doing paperwork for the weekend and taking care of the final logistical items for the week. I can't believe how fast times flies. While I was a bit sad that I was not with my friends in Vietnam today, my productivity at least made today bearable as I look forward to another sunny day tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment