~:[CH6 - Day 76]:~ Showing the Way
I woke up conflicted on a few things, but in the end, I think I was guided to the right answer. We often find ourselves in situations where we need some guidance, however, without enough trust and enough faith, what was once so clouded becomes so clear. While today, the stress on my mind was minimal, in the past, I have found that even in the toughest of situations, that this is true. We always find ourselves with bumps in the road that make our lives difficult, however, in life, we are very capable of handling the situations in which we are given. If we can navigate them, we will find ourselves learning and growing so that we can easily navigate what comes next. Much like a conference, these students need to deal with tough situations in a committee and figure out ways to make things work. They always won't work for them in the end, but at the end of the day, they will have grown, they will have become battle tested and will find themselves ready for the road ahead. As I wandered through the streets of New York on my final day in the city, I thought to myself, I'm glad that I can see things so clearly right now. No, things are not perfect, but it is in that imperfection that I have learned how I must adapt in order to maintain this clarity in life. Sometime we get a little off track in life, just trust and believe that we will be able to find our way, as with the same faith that we can move mountains, we will find a light to guide us along the way.


No comments:
Post a Comment