~:[CH6 - Day 88]:~ Simply Spectacular
The day itself was pretty bland, but at least there is always something going on at good ol' CHS. We ventured out at lunch to catch the prom premiere reveal where we saw our theme for the night, which was based on Paris. It was great to see a lot of the basketball players get up there and show off their stuff, both boys and girls. It takes a lot for people to come up on stage and not be afraid for others to judge them. It's nice when people can get past that and just do their thing. While I still get anxious when getting on stage, I don't allow what others may thing bother me. Ultimately, what they thing maters not if they are trying to bring me down. My goal is to show the doubters that I am fully capable and ultimately, not back down from a challenge. I hate being in the spotlight, but getting into the spotlight when others thing I can't is the best feeling in the world. Don't be afraid of what others may think, just use it as motivation to find success and understand that simply stepping into the spotlight is spectacular in itself.


No comments:
Post a Comment