Monday, March 27, 2017

~:[CH6 - Day 86]:~ To the Limit

~:[CH6 - Day 86]:~ To the Limit
One of the things that always tests me is taking responsibility. It's not an easy thing to do, especially for a student. With area pictures happening today, it was a challenge as so many of the athletes forgot to bring what they needed to. It hurt a lot to see so many that forgot an expected that they'd simply be able to borrow something to easily cover their irresponsibility. However, as practice continued, I realized that I was right for standing my ground, but also need to try to also show more balance. I think one of the best things to do in life is to reflect back on all you done and make sure you handle that situation a little different in the future, even if you did what you should have done, there are always ways to make your reaction better. I hope that with a better response, I can get the athletes to think about others, to be responsible, and to go the extra mile to ensure that they take of what they need to. However, this moment could not spoil the many bright points on the day including a little treat for the Japanese exchange students in my periods. I always enjoy having them and wish that they enjoy their time at our school. The winds kicked up and send me on my way home as it was just about to get dark, but this momentary storm can not make me lose my focus, as I work towards improving myself daily. While we make mistakes, they are just opportunities waiting to help us grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment