~:[CH8 - Day 156]:~ Our Lasts
For seniors, they will start begin to discover their lasts. Their last late day, their last class, and their last school event. However, it's not just students who find this, as it's also teachers that eventually find themselves at this place. A man that has been at our school for so long is finishing his final year and now experiencing his lasts as well. It will be 25 years before I even think about being where he is, but when I travel that road, I can just imagine the emotions that will overcome me. Will I still be as energetic? What will I be doing and what lasts will I be celebrating (and crying over)? To a friend and a colleague, I say adieu. I know that I will see you again soon enough, but until then, I hope that you enjoy your last week before retirement. GONE FISHING.


No comments:
Post a Comment