~:[CH8 - Day 166]:~ A Starry Night Like You've Never Seen
Sometimes something that is traditional can adapt and reform and draw the interest of people. Sure, somethings shouldn't have to change to make it interesting, but when you see something as awe-inspiring as Van Gogh Alive, it's something that can bring a new light to something that is so common in our minds. The exhibit brings motion and life to the pieces of Van Gogh, as it's set to music, displayed on layered panels and keeps the viewers in awe. It' was a little difficult to find a great spot to be, but once you did, it was amazing. It makes you think about life and how we often get into our routines or do our traditions, trying to not change them when in reality, sometimes adapting will not only make your ability to succeed better, but also bring success to whatever you changed. I guess we sat in the museum for over two hours, as while most people will cover that in less time, I soaked it all in, as it truly was a starry night that I've never seen before.


No comments:
Post a Comment