Wednesday, June 26, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 177]:~ Focus

~:[CH8 - Day 177]:~ Focus
On a day where I didn't have anything on the itinerary, which is normally the case for my last full day, I ventured out and met a friend as we ate KBBQ andexplored the area around JYP. The question then was, what's next? It's easy to focus when you have a goal and a plan, but can you focus without one? Most people will tell you to come up with a plan and so you can focus, whereas sometimes it's good to wander, check out your options and then focus in on what's appealing. In life, you won't always know what you want and if you just settle too quickly, then you may not be happy. Take some time to explore, don't be in such a rush and then focus in and invest in what you choose. While this is not a route for all, its something I've done for myself and I've found that I've encountered so much more than expected. From stumbling across cool restaurants and art to meeting new people, without exploring and all focusing in on a plan, it would never have been. As I leave this city, I am always sad because there is so much that I love about it, but also because there is so much more to explore. Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment