~:[CH8 - Day 158]:~ And That's a Wrap
It was one of the most stressful days of the year, but it was also one of my favorites. Dealing with grades, review, yearbooks, and goodbyes, there wasn't too many moments where there wasn't something to do. I was running around, not knowing exactly what I was forgetting, but all I knew is that I had a pile of work to do. The seniors closed out with the final speeches, as they said their goodbyes, shared their memories and reflected on the past four years. To top it off, one of my students completed a dynamic drawing of one of my classes, getting every detail into the drawing. As I thought about that drawing, it described that period so well. The details captured so many things about the class and made me think about how the end allows us to see all the things we missed along the way. As the messages flowed, I remember, I recollected, and I knew that I was truly blessed as the memories that flowed were all good. It's always hard to say goodbye. With this being the last full school day and the last day for seniors, the year is pretty much wrapped up, however, it doesn't mean we shelve the many memories we have. There are so many things we encounter over the course of a year that we can be grateful for and it's days like these that I am even more grateful for it all.


No comments:
Post a Comment