Friday, June 21, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 172]:~ Life Pieces the Magic Together

~:[CH8 - Day 172]:~ Life Pieces the Magic Together
The rain and the crowds looked like a bit of an ominous sign, but I kept thinking positive and it truly was a magical day. Shanghai Disney has two of my favorite Disney rides - Pirates of the Caribbean and the Seven Dwarf's Mine Ride. I added Tron to that list and strangely, I enjoyed a random show I walked into at El Teatro Fandango. From meeting the characters to even catching most of their major shows, it was a great day despite the crowds, the pushy people and the humidity. The rain disappeared and somehow managed to perfectly time our day to avoid most of the lines. Would I go back to Shanghai Disney? It's probably a yes, but it really depends if I can make my way back to Shanghai period. As I stare out my window at the beautiful view away from the crowds of East Nanjing Street, I smiled as while it didn't seem like it at first, the magic simply came together and made today the day I was hoping for - magical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment