Saturday, June 8, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 159]:~ From Home to Set

~:[CH8 - Day 159]:~ From Home to Set
Most of my day was like this. Sitting in front of the computer working. It's that time of year again and with three videos to make this weekend, it's going to be a long one. However, the editing at home would soon be work on a set as my friend needed some last minute help. I jetted over thinking it would be just for a short while, but it turned out to last a lot longer than planned. Granted, they had their deadline, but I also was sad to miss most of what I had to do later that evening. I guess that's the life of this world. There are many days where you make it in your projected time table, but working with technology and so many other factors, you never really know what will go wrong, the same is true for life. I am hoping my edited the next 24 hours goes smooth, but you never know when it will turn out like it did today. Regardless, whether at home or on a set, you need to stay focused and know that you can get it done, piecing the final product together just before the deadline hits. I am hoping my friend hit their deadline and hope I can hit mine as well. Let the clock begin its countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment