Saturday, June 22, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 173]:~ Amidst the Haze

~:[CH8 - Day 173]:~ Amidst the Haze
There was a strange haze on the day, well at least I think it was a haze. I guess we have those days where it's like that. Since it was a weekend, the streets were crowded and it was a little challenging to move around. The fun thing that you notice is that often times the people around you can make things better. They can make it feel as if the weather is better and even an average meal taste even better. Other than wandering around the Bund, the Yuyuan Garden and the East Nanjing Road areas, there wasn't too much going on today as I finish up my stay in Shanghai. I loved being here, but more so than what I ate and what I did, it was the friends who took me about that made it even better. That's life. Amidst the haze in our own lives, let's work with our friends and family to lift it so that our days can be even greater than they were "meant" to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment