Wednesday, November 4, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 309]:~ Unfinished

 

~:[CH9 - Day 309]:~ Unfinished

I thought at the very least we'd have a clearer picture by today, but there wasn't. Seeing that, I released some stress from a day glued to the computer screen and worked on my golf game a bit. I strangely hit the ball fairly well and I felt better (although sore) afterwards. There is so much going on and the day paralleled that. I had review meetings with each of my students for two hours, as we figured out what we needed to work on moving forward. I think that is exactly what we as a country need to do. I understand that process is taking long, but it's unfinished. Much like we are not going to eat what we cook before it's done cooking, we cannot dissect the winner of this election until all the votes are counted. Our system has it's flaws, but it's simply dangerous to call the system a fraud. It's far from it. There so much to say, but I don't want to digress. Let's wait until this process is finished so we can get a complete product. The vote is unfinished and we must continue counting until every vote is counted. Doing anything less would truly be undemocratic, no matter what party you are from. My hope is that by tomorrow we will know, but if not, you might find me at the range again, launching my stress into the darkness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment